In 2020, customer service is going to be a crucial aspect of every business. We all know it is important, but this year will highlight how big the role customer experience plays in today’s dynamic market.
If you’re not convinced, then these numbers will help you understand better:
- Top research and market insights company, Gartner, predicts that 89% of businesses will compete mainly on customer experience.
- According to Microsoft, 96% of consumers around the globe consider customer service as an important factor in giving their loyalty to a brand.
- Salesforce reveals that 67% of consumers and 74% of business buyers say they are willing to pay more for a great experience.
- According to Dimension Data, 84% of businesses working to improve their customer experience report an increase in revenue.
These numbers reveal how critical it is for every business to invest in a great customer service. Not only will your customers be happy, but you’ll also be increasing your bottom line in the long run. The only problem is, customer service requires a lot of man-hours. You need to sort out, read, and reply to every email you receive, answer calls, respond to messages, reply to comments on social media, answer questions, and respond to customer reviews.
If you’re short on staff and can’t handle your organization’s customer service, you can consider hiring outside help in the form of customer service outsourcing. Depending on the size of your business or your requirements, you can hire a virtual assistant or a whole team to handle your customer service.
What are the benefits of letting a third-party take care of your customer service?
- It can save you a lot of time and money.
- It allows you to react to negative comments and reviews immediately and control your PR.
- You will get access to a large and qualified talent pool.
- It gives you the flexibility to add extra support capacity quickly when you need it.
- You can provide real-time customer service 24/7.
Now that you have an idea of the advantages of outsourcing your customer service, the next step is to determine what type of customer service you can outsource. Here are the three aspects of customer experience that businesses can delegate to an outsourcing partner:
Call Center – The oldest way of providing customer service is via voice calls. The first thing customers look for when trying to contact a business is the phone number. Therefore, it is important that there is always someone available to handle the calls from customers or potential customers. Hiring a call center to take care of feedback, complaints, questions or messages from your customers will be a great help.
Chat Support – Customers today expect you to tend to their concerns as soon as possible, hence the popularity of chat services. Outsourcing your chat support will provide your customers with real-time answers to their queries.
Email Support – It might be surprising but a lot of people still prefer emails for contacting organizations. Having a dedicated team handling your emails ensures that no email is missed and all concerns are answered professionally.
For more questions about customer service outsourcing, you can call us at 855-731-4966 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.